YWCA Staff Summer Retreat 2019
A Day Of Appreciation For All You Do!
- What: YWCA Spokane’s 2019 All-Staff Summer Retreat
- Where: Camp Reed (map)
- When: Tuesday, August 27th, 8am-4pm
- Purpose: To show you how much you are appreciated with a relaxing, fun, day of play in the sun.
- RSVP: Please let us know if you plan to join us, your travel plans, and any dietary restrictions by registering through the below form. Thank you!
A bus will be provided by YWCA Spokane for staff members to be transported from YWCA Spokane, 930 N Monroe St, to Camp Reed. Below is the travel itinerary:
- 8:00am – Meet at YWCA Spokane
- 8:15am – Bus leaves for camp
- 9:00am – Arrive at Camp Reed
- 3:00pm – Prepare to load the bus for departure back to YWCA Spokane
- 3:45pm – Estimate arrival time at YWCA Spokane. Enjoy the rest of your day!
The bus is provided by YWCA Spokane as an economical option to transport staff to the retreat facility. Those who choose to drive independently to and from Camp Reed will be expected to cover any costs incurred related to their own transportation. Please see your department director with any questions.
What To Expect
This special day is meant for you to enjoy! Below is an agenda of activities each staff member has the option of engaging with during this special day. Nothing is required. Enjoy!
- Light breakfast
- Team activities
- Catered lunch
- After lunch, choose your own adventure activities include:
- Relaxing in the sun
- Water activities
- Nature walks
- Free time
- Raffle prizes and delicious dessert!
Please Be Prepared
- Dress casual and appropriate for the weather.
- Wear weather appropriate shoes, etc to keep you comfortable.
- Please bring a water bottle to keep you hydrated.
- Consider bringing a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For those who choose to get in the water, please bring swimwear and a towel.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Please register using the below registration form (even if you have already responded to the Google Calendar Invite) to let us know if you can make it, what your dietary preferences are, and your transportation plans. Thank you for helping our team ensure a successful event!!
If you are unable to attend or have any questions/concerns/comments email Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!
Because of you, women, children, and families in our community receive the support and services needed to move towards safety, security, and vitality within their lives. Thanks for being there for those who count on YWCA Spokane for hope, shelter, healing, and education.