Yoga For Reclaiming The Body
Trauma Sensitive, Gentle Yoga For Survivors of Domestic Violence
YWCA Spokane offers free yoga for trauma survivors. This yoga practice is a down to earth, trauma sensitive approach which builds skills for managing stress and increasing mind-body connection. All body types and ability levels welcome.
- Time: Please review our January calendar for current program times.
- Where: YWCA Spokane, 930 N Monroe St
- For Who: Trauma Survivors
- Instructor: Teresa, trauma-sensitive yoga facilitator
- Note: Yoga mats and childcare are provided.
- For all questions, please contact Teresa at email@example.com or 509-724-6337.