Expressive Arts Group for Survivors
This free, weekly group meets every Thursday morning to use art, journaling, and other creative outlets to heal and form habits of self-care. Survivors of intimate partner violence are welcome to join as able. All art supplies are provided, and no experience is necessary!
- Time: 10:00 am-noon
- Date: 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month
- Where: YWCA Spokane’s Offices, 930 N Monroe St
- Who: Survivors of intimate partner violence. Walk-ins are welcome!
- What: Journaling, painting, drawing, coloring, etc. to relax, allow self-care, and ultimately heal.
- For all questions, please contact Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-789-9280.