YWCA Spokane is looking to unite 1000 VISIONARY LEADERS together in Spokane who are passionate about YWCA Spokane’s mission of eliminating racism, empowering women, standing up for social justice, helping families, and strengthening communities.
1000 VISIONARY LEADERS
Starting in 2015, we set a goal to unite 1000 Visionary Leaders in our community together who are passionate to bring peace, justice, freedom, and dignity to our community. Each leader is diligent in creating real and lasting change for all.
Create a circle of visionary leaders who choose to be:
- Pioneers who support women and children when they need it most;
- Pathfinders who create opportunities for safety, healing, & education;
- Trailblazers who see the critical impact and lasting change their investment creates for families served by YWCA every day.
Your Gift Transforms Lives
To ensure YWCA Spokane meets the dynamic needs of families entering our doors experiencing domestic violence, homelessness and unemployment, we ask each Visionary Leader to consider joining an impact circle the aligns with their annual giving capacity.
- Level I: $10,000+ (Provides 200 safe nights of rest for victims fleeing violence)
- Level II: $5,000+ (Feeds women & children at our safe shelter for 3 months)
- Level III: $2,500+ (Assists 31 victims of domestic violence in legal cases)
- Level IV: $1,000+ (Empowers a woman to build a new life free from violence)
- Level V: $84+mo: Activate a recurring gift of $84 or more to join as a Visionary Leader
This generous gift provides a predictable funding source for our programs and allows us to plan ahead knowing we have your support.
This contribution will help to expand critical programs and creating transformative change for the women and children we serve. With the help of our Visionary Leaders, our foundation will be stronger, our reach further, and our impact greater. This commitment helps create pathways to safety, stability, and hope.
BECOME A Visionary Leader
Uniting leaders together who are passionate about transforming lives: one child, one teen, one woman, one family at a time.
Join YWCA Spokane’s circle of Visionary Leaders by donating today and see your contribution make a meaningful and lasting difference in the lives of over 16,800 women and children in our community each year. That’s an average of 46 women and children served every day because of your support!
Contact Dana Morris, YWCA Spokane Chief Philanthropy Officer, at 509-742-0111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how your investment can make a lasting difference.
Thank You To Our Visionary Leaders