Finding Resources

Our advocates maintain knowledge of a wide variety of community resources and can help survivors of intimate partner domestic violence navigate options available to them. If you would like support with locating resources that fit your needs, consider reaching out to an advocate at YWCA Spokane. Please visit this page to find up to date information about how to get connected to our services, including advocacy services.

Additionally, know that 211 maintains a comprehensive list of statewide resources. You can find resources online at or call 2-1-1 to speak with an expert resource broker.