Take a look at upcoming events and activities that you can engage in with YWCA Spokane. Click on an event or activity to learn more.
Join YWCA Spokane during Week Without Violence as we engage the community with key Spokane experts and YWCA staff in a progress-minded conversation about the how survivors have been impacted by recent legislative changes.
- What: A virtual discussion between three local panelists focusing on your questions about recent legislative changes and how domestic violence survivors have been impacted.
- When: Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 | noon – 1:00pm
- Where: Virtual event, link to access will be provided after registration.
- Cost: Free and open to the public (registration required)
- Questions: email@example.com | 509-378-5804
- Share: #pathwaysforwardYWCA