Jun 15 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A free, virtual, roundtable discussion series designed to pave a path forward
Domestic Violence and LGBTQ+ Identities
Join YWCA Spokane as we engage the community with key Spokane experts and YWCA staff in a progress-minded conversation about the misconceptions and facts around experiences of LGBTQ+ with domestic violence.
- What: A virtual discussion between three local panelists focusing on your questions about the LGBTQ+ Community and domestic violence
- When: Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 | noon – 1:00pm
- Where: Virtual event, link to access will be provided after registration.
- Cost: Free and open to the public (registration required)
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-378-5804
- Share: #pathwaysforwardYWCA
Subscribe to filtered calendar