Take a look at upcoming events and activities that you can engage in with YWCA Spokane. Click on an event or activity to learn more.
The goal of this annual, free, public event is to unite our community in a bold demonstration that delivers a clear message: we are on a mission to eliminate racism. Each courageous conversation provides an opportunity to broaden perspectives, learn new tools, and connect with a diverse community of citizens passionate about eliminating racism in our community.
Equity For All 2023: Ensuring Equity For All!
This year, YWCA Spokane’s courageous conversation will align with YWCA USA’s national theme: Ensuring Equity For All!
- What: Equity For All
- Topic: Advancing Equity For All: Mental Wellness in Communities of Color
- When: Friday, April 28th, 2023
- Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Doors open at 5, followed by performance & panel discussion w/Q&A
- Where: Woman’s Club of Spokane
1428 W 9th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204
(venue is ADA-compliant)
- Cost: Free, open to all (registration required)
- Food: Light refreshments will be provided
- Accessibility: American sign language interpreter services will be available at the venue. Captions will be available for the virtual audience. The in-person venue is accessible by STA routes 42, 43, and 66.
This event will also be streamed online for virtual audience engagement.
Make sure to check out our blog and social media for updates about this year’s event, including information about our panelists and performers! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 509-378-4807.
Share about the event on social media with the hashtag #E4ASpokane