Take a look at upcoming events and activities that you can engage in with YWCA Spokane. Click on an event or activity to learn more.
Jul 12 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Join YWCA Spokane as we engage the community with key Spokane experts and YWCA staff in a progress-minded conversation about the intersection of disability and LGBTQ+ identities.
- What: A virtual discussion between local panelists on your questions about intersection of disability and LGBTQ+ identities and how to care for these communities.
- When: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 | noon – 1:00pm
- Where: Virtual event (link to access will be provided after registration)
- Cost: Free and open to the public (registration required)
- Questions: email@example.com | 509-378-5804
- Share: #pathwaysforwardYWCA
Subscribe to filtered calendar