We had so much fun with so many amazing YWCA Spokane supporters.
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our 2016 Y Women, Little Black Dress Rooftop Celebration on the YWCA Spokane’s beautiful rooftop patio on Thursday August 18th.
Together over 60 amazing women came together to raise over $1800 of support for YWCA Spokane’s critical programs. In addition to raising this much needed financial support, this fun summer evening gathering is geared to boost awareness in the community about YWCA Spokane services and educate the community about how they can get involved and multiply their impact.
These beautiful photos are provided courtesy of James & Kathy Mangis Photography.
Thank You TO OUR Event Sponsors
Special thanks goes out to our wonderful sponsors who helped make this event a success!!
- Thank you Glo Med Spa, our 2016 Major Sponsor for LBD
- Music by Nick Grow
- Photography by James & Kathy Mangis Photography
- Appetizers by Prohibition Gastropub
- Model’s hair & makeup by Paul Mitchell the School Spokane
- Drinks by local bartenders Jake Schreiber & Rachel Rapson