Many of YWCA Spokane’s supportive services are available in person. In some cases, services are also available remotely, via phone, video chat, or email. Please review the regularly updated information about each of our services below for more details.
We invite you to additionally review this PDF for 추가 커뮤니티 리소스.
우리 집단의 건강과 안전을 위해
Currently, face masks are required in the Advocacy Support Center at YWCA Spokane. If you do not have a mask, we would be happy to provide one for you for free when you arrive at our main location.
If you have health conditions, are deaf or hard of hearing, or have other mental or physical health issues that prevent you from wearing a mask or from being able to place or remove the mask on your own, please call our front desk at 509-326-1190 for alternative service options.
Outside of the Advocacy Support Center, face masks are not currently required. Please know that, wherever you may be engaging with our agency, you may choose to wear a face mask.
Intimate Partner Domestic Violence Services:
Other Free Services and General Information:
Our domestic violence confidential safe shelter and domestic violence helpline services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long. Additional YWCA Spokane services at our main office location (930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201) are available during the following hours. Please review departmental details below for any adjustments to availability of services across service delivery locations.
YWCA 스포캔 본사 영업시간:
– 월요일: 오전 8시 – 오후 5시
– 화요일: 오전 8시 – 오후 5시
– 수요일: 오전 10시 – 오후 5시
– 목요일: 오전 8시 – 오후 5시
– 금요일: 오전 8시 – 오후 3시
24시간 헬프라인 서비스 및 안전한 대피소
24시간 가정폭력 상담전화, 509-326-2255, 사용할 수 있습니다 전화 at any time. This is the best number for you to contact if you need someone to talk to immediately.
그렇게 하는 것이 안전한 경우 다음을 통해 기밀 옹호자에게 연락할 수도 있습니다. 이메일 ~에 firstname.lastname@example.org, 또는 통해 텍스트 메시지 509-220-3725. Through the helpline, our confidential advocates are available to provide support if you or someone you know has questions or concerns about intimate partner domestic violence.
Advocates from the helpline can help with safety planning, resources, and referrals. They can also answer some basic housing related questions in regards to resources, referrals, lease breaks, etc. This number is also used to access YWCA Spokane’s confidential safe shelter. Trained advocates can provide a screening to determine if YWCA Spokane’s safe shelter is an option.
Housing Advocacy For Survivors
Our housing advocates work with survivors of intimate partner domestic violence (IPDV) with housing related issues. Housing advocates can provide information about landlord/tenant issues, resources, safety planning and referrals to other community partners.
Housing advocates are available during walk-in hours on Monday mornings from 9:00am until 11:15am each week at our main location, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201. (Walk-in hours flyer) Due to capacity, housing advocates can serve the first 6 survivors who arrive during walk-in hours each week. If you come to walk-in hours and we have reached capacity for the day, you will have the option of requesting a call back from a housing advocate.
The YWCA advocates are available at our 24hr helpline, 509-326-2255, to answer your basic housing related questions.
Housing Resources In Spokane:
- 긴급 주택 자원 개요
- 다운타운 포켓 리소스 가이드
- Please note that SNAP and Catholic Charities Diversion & Coordinated Entry Offices have moved. SNAP office is now located at 212 W 2nd Ave. Catholic Charities office is now located at 920 E Wolverton Ct.
- Resources when Facing Eviction
Domestic Violence Support Advocacy for Adults, Children & Youth
Advocacy For Adults
At YWCA Spokane, our Domestic Violence Support Advocates work alongside adult survivors of intimate partner domestic violence. We offer safety planning, resource referrals, psychoeducation, and supportive listening.
- Individual advocacy: Our Domestic Violence Support Advocates are available on an individual basis through walk-in services and appointment based services. Walk-in hours take place each week, on Monday mornings from 9 am until noon at our main location, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201.(Walk-in hours flyer) Appointments are offered in-person, over the phone, or over Zoom. To make an appointment, please call 509-326-1190. 생존자들은 우리의 주요 위치인 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201로 걸어가 전화 통화가 옵션이 아닌 경우 프런트 데스크에서 약속을 잡을 수 있습니다.
- Support group: Domestic Violence Support Advocates facilitate support group for adult survivors of intimate partner domestic violence each week on Wednesday from 4 pm-5 pm. Please feel free to explore and distribute our 지원 그룹 전단지 그리고 연락 509-326-1190 지원 그룹에 참여하는 데 관심이 있는 생존자이거나 지원 그룹에 대해 질문이 있는 경우.
Advocacy For Children & Youth
Our Youth Advocate provides developmentally-appropriate support advocacy services for children and youth who have witnessed and/or been impacted by intimate partner domestic violence.
- Our Youth Advocate is available to support children, youth, and their parents through appointment based services. Children and youth ages 4-18 can meet with the Youth Advocate individually. For children under 4, our Youth Advocate can meet with the child’s parent to provide parenting support, information, and referrals to help meet the child’s needs.
- 전화 통화, 화상 회의 및 대면 옵션을 통해 약속이 제공됩니다. 예약하시려면 전화주세요 509-326-1190. 생존자들은 우리의 주요 위치인 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201로 걸어가 전화 통화가 옵션이 아닌 경우 프런트 데스크에서 약속을 잡을 수 있습니다.
정신 건강 치료
The Mental Health Therapy program offers in-person or Telehealth appointment options for survivors of intimate partner violence.
We recommend that survivors meet with a Domestic Violence Support Advocate before getting connected with our mental health therapy team. Domestic Violence Support Advocates can then directly refer survivors to our mental health therapy team or provide resource options in the community. To learn how to get connected with a Domestic Violence Support Advocate first, click here.
To review a list of community mental health services, check out this handout of therapy, counseling, and other supportive mental health resources. Additionally, know that our Domestic Violence Support Advocates can support survivors in finding therapy options appropriate for themselves and their children.
If you would like more information about our mental health services, please call 509-789-9297 and we’d be happy to walk you through the process. If you’re having a mental health emergency, please call the regional crisis line at 1-877-266-1818.
우리의 법률 옹호자들은 가정 폭력 보호 명령, 연락 금지 명령 및 형사 사건에 대한 정보, 소개 및 지원을 제공할 수 있습니다. 친밀한 파트너 가정 폭력으로 인해 보호 명령과 관련하여 도움이 필요하거나 형사 사건의 피해자로 등록되어 있고 변호인과 상담해야 하는 경우 다음으로 전화하십시오. 509-477-3656 옵션 #1. If advocates are not able to answer your call, please leave a detailed message including a safe way to contact you so a legal advocate can reach out to you within 1-2 business days.
보호 명령을 고려 중이거나 절차에 대해 추가 질문이 있는 경우, 자주 묻는 질문 목록에 대한 법률 대리인의 답변을 살펴보시기 바랍니다. 이 페이지.
Civil Legal Assistance With Domestic Violence
The best way to connect with our Civil Legal team is through our online intake form. If access to the internet is an issue, please contact our front desk at 509-326-1190 for assistance with filling out the online intake. We accept intakes Monday through Wednesday of each week in the order in which they are received. After your intake has been reviewed, the Civil Legal team will contact you on Thursday or Friday of the same week to schedule an appointment either in-person, over the phone, or virtually. Appointments usually take place the week after the intake is received.
>>> The Intake Form is currently closed and will reopen on Monday at 9 AM.<<<
What To Do When We Are Unable To Accept New Intakes
In the event that we are unable to accept new intakes, please contact Northwest Justice Project by calling 1-888-201-1014 on weekdays between 9:15 am – 12:15 pm or applying for their legal assistance online 여기. If you are currently working with a YWCA advocate, you may request that they provide a direct referral to Northwest Justice Project for you.
Community Service Office Advocacy – Support With DSHS Services For Survivors
Our Community Service Office (CSO) Advocates continue to provide services and support to their clients over the phone. If you are working with a CSO advocate, you may contact your advocate directly via phone or email, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are not currently connected with a CSO advocate and would like to speak with one about TANF-related questions, including evaluation for a time limit extension due to domestic violence, please call the CSO advocates line at: 509-789-9289.
여성기회센터(우리 자매옷장 포함)
Services include job readiness, financial skill building, holistic healing and skill development services, computer lab access, clothing/necessities services in Our Sister’s Closet. Learn more about the below services here.
- Job Readiness Services
- Women to Work Mentorship Services 전단 509-789-9281
- 우리 자매의 옷장 Clothing Boutique
- One-on-one appointments Monday-Thursday each week.
- 부르다 509-326-1190 on Friday mornings between 9 am and noon to schedule an appointment for the following week.
- Due to our limited capacity, appointment request calls received outside of the 9 am-noon time frame on Friday mornings will not be returned.
- For urgent clothing and hygiene needs, speak with any YWCA Spokane staff member about requesting a Care Package.
- View and share our OSC flyer.
- Holistic Healing & Skill Development Services
- Including Healthy Relationship Skills Group, Yoga For Reclaiming the Body, Social-Emotional Learning Practice, Expressive Arts Group, STORY Group, Nature Walks, and Circle of Security Parenting Classes.
- Our March holistic services calendar 그리고 April holistic services calendar contain all current program times, brief descriptions of our offerings, and contact information for program facilitators.
- Computer Lab For Clients
- Available for any client currently participating in a program provided by YWCA Spokane.
- Our computer lab is available for walk-ins, with limited staff support, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9 am-4 pm, as well as Wednesdays from 10:30 am-4 pm. If extra technology support is needed, please call 509-326-1190 or speak with your advocate to schedule an appointment.
Safe Haven Classroom
The Safe Haven classroom provides free, on-site childcare for individuals accessing services in person at our main location, 930 N Monroe St Spokane, WA 99201. The Safe Haven classroom can accommodate children who are between the ages of 3 months old and 12 years old.
Safe Haven Classroom Hours Of Availability:
– Monday: 9am – 4:30pm (closed 12-12:30)
– Tuesday: 9am – 4:30pm (closed 12-12:30)
– Wednesday: 9am – 4:30pm (closed 12-12:30)
– Thursday: 9am – 4:30pm (closed 12-12:30)
– 금요일: 휴무
Individuals must have an appointment secured in Safe Haven in order to utilize its services, except during walk-in hours. To schedule time for your child or children to use the Safe Haven classroom while you engage in services onsite at YWCA Spokane, please call 509-638-8107 or speak with the staff member you will be engaging with.
유아 교육 및 지원 프로그램
YWCA Spokane’s ECEAP Program is offering in-person learning within all five of our classrooms, spread across three different locations. We have two ECEAP classrooms in downtown Spokane, one in Medical Lake, and two in West Plains (Airway Heights). The Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP, pronounced “e-cap”) is Washington’s FREE comprehensive preschool program serving income and environmentally eligible 3 and 4-year old children and their families.
현재 우리의 5개 ECEAP 교실은 모두 오전 8시부터 오후 3시까지 직접 학습하는 수업일 모델을 따릅니다. 보건 및 안전 절차는 팬데믹이 시작된 이후 시행되었으며 우리 모두의 안전을 유지하기 위해 필요에 따라 계속 조정될 것입니다. YWCA Spokane의 ECEAP 프로그램에 등록한 어린이와 가족은 등록 당시와 ECEAP 프로그램에 참여하는 동안 건강 및 안전 정책 및 절차에 대해 교직원과 자세한 대화를 나누게 됩니다.
더 많은 정보를 원하십니까? 아래 양식을 작성하시면 YWCA Spokane의 ECEAP 직원이 연락을 드릴 것입니다.
To apply for YWCA Spokane’s ECEAP, you can:
- Download a pdf of the ECEAP application and return it following the directions in the application.
DOWNLOAD ECEAP APPLICATION FORM
- Complete your ECEAP application entirely online here.
- Visit our office in person during business hours, receive a paper copy of the application from staff, and complete the application in person.
Currently our Prevention Team is looking for community partners who are interested in enrolling a group of students or adults in a healthy relationships curriculum. If you would like to learn more please contact email@example.com. Learn more about our prevention work 여기.
안전한 우편 주소 프로그램
YWCA Spokane에서 우편물을 받는 고객은 정규 업무 시간 동안 930 N Monroe St Spokane, WA 99201의 주요 위치를 방문할 수 있습니다. 항상 그렇듯이 우편물을 수령하는 사람들에게는 어떤 형태의 신분증이 필요합니다.
YWCA 스포캔 영업시간
– 월요일: 오전 8시 – 오후 5시
– 화요일: 오전 8시 – 오후 5시
– 수요일: 오전 10시 – 오후 5시
– 목요일: 오전 8시 – 오후 5시
– 금요일: 오전 8시 – 오후 3시
Share about Our Impact
If you have used any of the services above and would like to share about how they have impacted your life, consider writing an impact statement 여기.
영향 진술을 통해 우리는 성공을 축하하고, 불의에 주의를 기울이고, 지지자들을 우리 작업에 연결할 수 있습니다. 모든 길이와 깊이의 이야기는 미디어 내러티브를 형성하고, 입법부에 영향을 미치고, 중요한 기금을 조성하고, 동료 커뮤니티 구성원을 고양시키는 힘이 있습니다.