보안 육아 서클
This free, 10-week parenting program teaches mothers to understand their child’s emotional world by learning to read emotional needs, support their child’s ability to successfully manage emotions, enhance the development of their child’s self-esteem, and honor the innate wisdom and desire for their child to be secure. We welcome any interested mothers with children 1 year of age and older to join! This program is facilitated by YWCA Spokane advocates registered as Circle of Security facilitators.
보안 육아 서클이란 무엇입니까?
보안 육아 서클 is an international organization that aims to teach healthy attachment and secure relationships between parents and children. YWCA Spokane advocates trained through Circle of Security facilitate the program to help parents learn their child’s needs.
- Dates & Times:
- Weekly, 1-2:30pm, on Wednesdays, September 27-November 15, 2023
- Upcoming Dates & Times:
- Weekly, 1-2:30pm, on Wednesdays, January 17-March 9, 2024
- 위치: YWCA Spokane, 930 N Monroe St
- 누구: Moms with children ages 1 year and older
- 비용: 무료
- 더 자세한 정보를 원하시거나 이 프로그램에 등록하시려면, contact Teresa by calling or texting COS Winter2024509-724-6337 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.