Free Women’s Clothing & Necessities Boutique
Our Sister’s Closet (OSC) is a free, donation-based women’s clothing & necessity boutique. View and share our OSC flyer.
OSC offers 90 minute appointments focused on outfitting a client with items to help them feel beautiful, boost confidence, and support achievement of personal and professional goals. On average, each client receives between 3 to 5 outfits, plus shoes, makeup, accessories, and personal hygiene products, as they are available.
Appointments are available to anyone who is in need of this service.
서비스에 액세스하는 방법
Schedule An Appointment
Call 509-326-1190 on Friday mornings between 9:00am and noon to schedule an appointment for the following week. 메모: due to our limited capacity, calls received outside this time frame will not be returned.
- 무료 on-site childcare is available upon request. Please communicate this need during scheduling.
Request A Care Package
- Care Packages of urgent clothing and hygiene needs may be assembled if requested for you by an advocate or social service professional at YWCA Spokane or in the community.
How to Donate
Each week, OSC accepts donations on Tuesdays from 9:00am – 5:00pm at YWCA Spokane, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201. At this time, we are unable to accept drop off donations on any other day of the week. Thank you for understanding.
Check out this Donation Guide that outlines our most needed items and items we are unable to accept. Our staff can provide a list of nonprofit community partners who accept donations that we are unable to take. We can provide this list upon request. Direct any questions to 509-326-1190 or email email@example.com
Contribute To An OSC Drive
To help meet the critical needs expressed by clients, we request specific items through agency sponsored donation drives at scheduled intervals throughout the year.
- January: New deodorant and shaving supplies
- 3 월: New packaged socks
- May: New underwear
- July: Full size bottles of shampoo & conditioner sets
- September: New and gently used leggings
- November: 새것과 부드럽게 사용한 코트
Donations gathered from a drive can be dropped off at our front desk at YWCA Spokane, 930 N Monroe, Spokane, WA 99201 on Tuesdays between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
Before You Donate, Remember…
- Check to ensure all pockets or purses have been emptied of their contents.
- Focusing on providing donations that are in good condition but are no longer a fit for you.
- 찢어지거나, 더러워지거나, 깨지거나, 파손된 모든 종류의 물품 기부를 삼가해 주십시오.
- 사용한 욕실용품, 사용한 메이크업, 사용한 속옷 등은 위생상의 이유로 재배포가 불가능하오니 기부를 삼가해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 다음을 검토하여 Our Sister's Closet 기부 시 모범 사례에 대해 자세히 알아보십시오. 이 기부 가이드.
Host Your OWn Drive
특정 품목이나 품목 세트를 위해 자신의 의복이나 필수품을 정리하여 우리 자매의 옷장을 도우십시오.
Conduct A Drive In 3 Easy Steps:
- Let us know you plan to conduct a drive and when. We can advertise your drive on social media, inform you of our current needs, and schedule a time to receive donations. We can even guide you with hosting a digital drive on your own social media if needed. Please connect at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call on your community. Are you part of a book club or church group? Work in an office? Want to do something fun and different for your birthday or other important life events? Gather and inform your group to help and let them spread the word!
- Decide what you want to donate. The following items are always in need and great to gather through a drive:
- Bras and panties (bras can be gently used or new, panties must be new and in packaging.)
- Hygiene items such as full sized shampoos & conditioners, deodorant, dental care products, etc.
- Socks (must be new in packaging)
- Jeans and leggings
Volunteer With US
Our Sister’s Closet would not be possible without the continuing support of volunteers. We are a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, where volunteers do a variety of tasks from sorting the donations we receive, answering phone calls, being personal stylists in appointments, and light data entry. Volunteering your time to walk women through an appointment in our boutique can be a tremendously rewarding experience.
Skills of an ideal OSC Volunteer:
- 다양한 작업을 완료할 수 있는 탁월한 시간 관리
- 혼자서도 잘 할 수 있고 다른 사람과도 잘 어울린다
- 적절한 의복 핏과 스타일링에 대한 지식이 있는 분
- 모던하고 다재다능하며 기능적인 의류를 선택할 수 있는 매장 큐레이팅
- 따뜻하게 고객을 맞이하고, 약속을 도울 수 있고, 고객을 위해 물건을 잡아당김으로써 능동적이며, 물건의 핏과 스타일에 대해 정보에 입각한 질문을 합니다.
- 기본 Microsoft Office 기술, 크롬 및 Google 프로그램 사용 능력 플러스
- 끊임없이 변화하는 환경에 적응할 수 있고 유연하며 새로운 사람을 만나는 것을 좋아합니다.
- 자기 주도
- 패션 머천다이징, 소매, 인테리어 디자인, 고객 서비스 분야의 배경/과거 경험은 플러스가 될 것입니다.
Group volunteering is a great way to have fun with friends and colleagues while doing good in our community! If your organization offers paid volunteer time or you want to gather friends for a fun service project, consider signing up for a group sorting party. We offer one-time, volunteer events for groups of 5-10 people to help sort donations. To organize a group volunteering event, please contact Teresa at: email@example.com.