Help us celebrate amazing people in Spokane by nominating an individual for our 2024 Women of Achievement Awards!
Winners of a YWCA Women of Achievement award embody the mission of YWCA Spokane by giving generously of themselves to make Spokane a better place for all citizens to live. They must demonstrate leadership through their professional work or service to the community.
Nominations are closed for 2024.
To submit a nomination, please read the instructions below, and then either fill out the form below, or download the fillable pdf nomination form and email or mail back to us. Please plan to complete this submission in one sitting as the form does not allow you to save and return.
- 결정 카테고리 또는 카테고리 (최대 3개) 추천으로 선택하고 싶습니다.
- 후보가 제출되면 양식에 제공된 이메일 주소로 사본이 전송됩니다.
- A panel of judges will select the recipient of each award in late 2023.
- Honorees and their nominators will be notified of the awards status once selected.
- The selected award recipients will be our guests at YWCA’s Women of Achievement awards event in March of 2024.
- 또는 다음을 사용하여 추천서를 제출할 수 있습니다. fillable pdf. **메모**: Make sure to download and open the PDF on your computer, ~ 아니다 귀하가 이 제출 옵션을 선택한 경우 귀하의 콘텐츠를 저장하고 당사에 다시 보내기 위해 귀하의 브라우저를 통해.
- The deadline for submissions is midnight on November 10th, 2023.질문이 있으시면 email@example.com. 감사합니다.
여성 성취상은 YWCA Spokane이 전문적인 일이나 지역 사회에 대한 봉사를 통해 지도력을 보여주는 지역 사회의 여성들의 뛰어난 공헌을 기리고 축하하는 연례 기회입니다. 아래 카테고리를 통해 선정된 수상자들은 스포캔을 모든 시민이 살기 좋은 곳으로 만들기 위해 자신을 아낌없이 바침으로써 YWCA 스포캔의 사명을 구현합니다.
- 예술과 문화: This award recognizes an outstanding individual that fosters arts or culture in significant ways as an artist, volunteer, leader, educator, or patron of meaningful cultural and/or artistic endeavors within the community. They have exhibited long term support for arts and culture, have had a significant impact on the region’s arts/cultural landscape through personal expression, innovation, preservation, or education, and/or demonstrated a successful collaboration between arts and cultural organizations and business.
- 비즈니스 및 산업: This award recognizes an outstanding individual who is acknowledged in business or industry for their exemplary leadership. They are committed to excellence, create and inspires a positive work environment, and influence and motivate positive change in their business, industry, trade or workplace.
- Carl Maxey 인종 및 사회 정의: This award recognizes an outstanding individual with a record of exemplary leadership and service in the areas of eliminating racism and promoting diversity through community service, racial reconciliation and/or social justice outreach within the community, workplace, institutions or agencies. They demonstrate efforts to provide service to underrepresented persons or communities, bridge the gaps that often exist between differing groups, and/or ensure the fair treatment of oppressed, abused, or underprivileged groups or individuals. The nominee seeks opportunities to attain a common vision for peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all people.
- 커뮤니티 향상: This award recognizes an outstanding individual who inspires, mentors, advocates, and acts on behalf of others through community programs, organizations, or through philanthropic endeavors. They have shown dedication by creating, participating in, or adapting programs to meet community needs in the areas of social services, community improvement, and human rights.
- 교육: This award recognizes an outstanding individual who is a public/private educator, trainer, or administrator who inspires a passion for excellence and innovation for personal growth, development, and lifelong learning through the education system, employee training and development, community education, or alternative programs. They have developed innovative programs and/or built a strong rapport with learners, parents, colleagues, or the community at large to foster learning in a broader sense.
- 정부 및 공공 서비스: This award recognizes the contributions of an outstanding individual in or with a governmental or public service related field. Dedicated to protecting, improving, and maintaining the public’s wellbeing, health, and safety – now and into the future – this honoree models a history of exemplary accomplishments in support of and in service to our community.
- 과학, 기술 및 환경: This award recognizes contributions of an outstanding individual in a science-related field including pure and applied sciences, engineering and life sciences, healthcare, technology, agriculture or the environment. They are dedicated to technological, scientific, or health advancement through either research or application, or to the preservation, protection, or improvement of the environment.
- 젊은 여성: This award recognizes an outstanding young individual that is making an impact early in their career to better our community. The award is focused on individuals out of high school, but under 35 that have shown dedication by creating, participating or adapting programs to meet community needs, and embodies the mission of the YWCA.
Please note: Submission of additional documentation to further support and represent intent of this nomination is highly encouraged. Examples include: a paragraph expressing support from a member of the community, letters of recommendation, publications, or personal bios.
이 양식에 제공된 정보는 기밀로 유지됩니다.
This form is currently closed for submissions.
YWCA Spokane은 임무를 수행 중입니다.
YWCA Spokane은 인종 차별을 없애고 여성에게 힘을 실어주며 모두를 위한 평화, 정의, 자유, 존엄성을 증진하는 데 전념하고 있습니다. YWCA는 사회 정의를 위해 일어서고, 가족을 돕고, 지역 사회를 강화하는 사명을 띠고 있습니다.
여성 공로상 소개
YWCA Spokane’s Woman of Achievement awards luncheon provides an opportunity to honor and celebrate the outstanding contributions of individuals in our community who demonstrate leadership through their professional work or service to the community. In addition to honoring amazing individuals and learning about the mission and impact of YWCA Spokane, we are always inspired by an incredible keynote speaker.
In alignment with Women’s History Month, the Women of Achievement awards luncheon takes place in annually in March. We will announce our 2024 date and further details about the event soon. If you have not already done so, please consider signing up for our 이메일 업데이트, 우리의 읽기 블로그, 그리고 우리를 따르십시오 페이스북, 트위터, 그리고 링크드인 업데이트를 위해.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2023 SPONSORS!
이번 시상식은 후원자들의 전폭적인 지원이 없었다면 불가능했을 것입니다.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact Lydia Duffy, YWCA Spokane Philanthropy Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-953-5992.
Mission Partner & Signature Sponsor:
Mission Partner & Honoree Sponsor:
Mission Partner & Video Production Sponsor: