YWCA 연례 보고서
YWCA Spokane은 인종 차별을 없애고 여성에게 힘을 실어주며 모두를 위한 평화, 정의, 자유 및 존엄성을 증진하는 데 전념하고 있습니다.
Be the leader in providing inclusive, trauma-informed services for healing and personal growth through advocacy, education, empowerment and meaningful access. YWCA Spokane believes in a community where all women and children have a safe place to live. A place where women have the opportunity to earn a livable wage and families can live free from violence, in peace, and with dignity.
- EMPOWERMENT | Provide clients, each other, and ourselves with encouragement and tools to promote independence and self-confidence. Motivate and uplift by providing meaningful resources and celebrating accomplishments.
- EQUITY | Engage in the ongoing fight against racism and pro-actively strive to be anti-racist. Deliver services with dignity and respect while acknowledging unique differences and individual circumstances. Seek out opportunities to learn and practice equity in the workplace and in the community.
- COLLABORATION | Engage in clear and transparent sharing of information to establish a culture of trust and integrity. Build strong relationships with each other and the community, outside agencies, and other individuals to work towards a shared vision of justice, freedom, and dignity for all.
- INNOVATION | Lean into the unknown with curiosity, trust, and a willingness to explore new ways to serve our community. We thrive and grow at the edge of our comfort, accepting both mistakes and successes as tools for continued learning.
Bringing our mission to life
Since 1903, YWCA Spokane has been helping women and children overcome social, economic, and personal barriers in order to accomplish their goals and achieve healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Today our areas of focus include supporting victims of intimate partner domestic violence (DV) regardless of gender, fostering economic advancement of women, and promoting early childhood education and support for families.
In addition to providing free, confidential, and trauma-informed programs and services to over 15,000 members of our community in and around the Spokane area every year, YWCA is also focused on breaking generational cycles of violence and confronting racial and social justice issues impacting our clients and our community and serving as a voice for what is right, fair, and just.
We embrace our mission through a continuum of wrap-around services including:
- 24-hour helpline services,
- confidential safe shelter services,
- safety planning and mental health therapy,
- child advocacy and youth prevention work,
- civil legal assistance and legal advocacy for survivors,
- financial education and advocacy,
- job training, mentorship, and skill building opportunities.
또한, 우리는 노숙자 예방, 전환, 신속한 재주택, 임시 주택 및 장기 영구 지원 주택을 포함하여 집을 필요로 하는 사람들을 위한 혁신적인 저장벽 솔루션을 제공합니다.
저소득 가정을 위한 당사의 조기 아동 교육 및 조기 보육 프로그램은 아동이 초등학교 및 그 이후의 성공을 준비할 수 있도록 설계된 종합적이고 증거 기반 지원을 제공합니다.
우리는 생존자들이 그들의 필요에 가장 잘 부합하고 안전 문제에 부합하는 치료 경로를 선택할 수 있도록 권한을 부여합니다. 불평등, 빈곤, 가정 폭력의 교차점에서 일함으로써 YWCA Spokane은 오랜 사회적 트라우마 패턴을 깨뜨릴 수 있습니다.
우리에 대해 자세히 알아보기 타격 in the community.