Women of Achievement – GoodGuys Guest Registration
As a GoodGuys table host or guest at YWCA Spokane’s 2019 Women of Achievement Luncheon, you are helping to create lasting change in the lives of the women, children, and families who seek our services when impacted by domestic violence, homelessness, and unemployment. Domestic violence and family trauma is a top community concern, something that we must all work together to end! We are so grateful for your support!
Registering as a GoodGuys table host can be as easy as 1,2,3:
- Secure Your Table Through Two Options:
- Invite your friends/co-workers: Invite 9-10 friends/coworkers in your network to join your table at this year’s awards celebration. Let them know their attendance provides crucial support for YWCA’s programs and services. Once identified, share your guest list with us here.
- Make sure everyone secures their tickets: If guests are paying for their own tickets, please direct each guest to our online registration form with a request to provide your name as the table host. This will ensure your guests sit at the same table with you. You can submit your guest list here. Any adjustments, questions, etc to address with your table or guest list can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us prepare for a successful event.
Secure Your Table or Ticket
GoodGuys Table Registration Support
We are here to help you fill your table and ensure an exceptional experience for you and your guests while also helping YWCA Spokane raise critical funds at our most important fundraiser of the year. Together, we will be instrumental in transforming lives: one child, one teen, one woman, one family at a time. You are crucial to the success of YWCA Spokane’s annual Women of Achievement luncheon. Simply put, we could not do it without you!
Below you will find support materials provided to ensure a successful event.
- Call For Award Nominations
- Save The Date Flyer
- GoodGuys Table Captain Invitation Flyer
- Sample Invitation To Friends
- Table Registration Guide
- Speaker Information: Judge Aquilina
- Announcement of 2019 Award Honorees
- Once you have registered or reserved your table, you can submit guest names here.
- YWCA Spokane Annual Impact Report
- YWCA Spokane Agency Brochure
- Young Woman Ticket Sponsorship
- Doug Kelley with Avista, Good Guys Co-Chair
email@example.com | 509-495-4925
- Manny Hochheimer with Numerica Credit Union, Good Guys Co-Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-462-6294
- Dana Morris, YWCA Chief Philanthropy Officer
email@example.com | 509-789-9304
- Kate Sowers, YWCA Development Coordinator (Support with Event Management, Corporate Tables, & Sponsorship)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-789-9312
- Erica Schreiber, YWCA Director of Communications ( Support with Marketing & Communications)
email@example.com | 509-789-9305
- Kyla Petcoff, YWCA Database Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-789-9304 (Support with Event Registration)
An Invitation To Friends
Consider modifying the below template as needed to reach out and invite friends, co-workers, and family to join you at this year’s luncheon.
I would like to invite you to join me at my GoodGuys table at the YWCA Spokane’s 2019 Women of Achievement awards luncheon helpd on Friday, October 11th at the Convention Center from 11:30am – 1:30pm.
For 36 years, YWCA Spokane has celebrated high achieving women in the community at this annual Luncheon. Established with the goal of increasing community awareness and appreciation for the diverse contributions of women leaders in Spokane, this luncheon has honored over 245 women in the region.
This awards Luncheon has evolved into the YWCA Spokane’s largest fundraising event. All proceeds directly benefit the YWCA’s services for domestic violence victims and their children, including emergency shelter, counseling, legal services, job readiness, child care, and Pre-K programs for children from low-income families.
I know you will not want to miss this event! To register for the luncheon and for additional information, please go to ywcaspokane.org. Upon registration, please indicate that you are to be seated at my GoodGuys table.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to either myself, or the team at YWCA Spokane by phone at (509)-789-9312, or email email@example.com.
By joining me at this event, you and I will help make a difference in the lives of individuals impacted by domestic violence.
Together, let’s make a pact to act!
Tips For Success
- Print and distribute the Women of Achievement event flyer.
- Share YWCA Spokane Facebook posts and event page about the upcoming luncheon to help boost interest and awareness.
- Email customized, individual invitations to your network using the above sample invite.
- Remind guests to REGISTER as soon as possible to secure their seat. Make sure they provide your name as the table host.
- Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or call 509-789-9312.
- Review the Table Registration Guide for details leading up to the event.
- Feel good! You are making an incredible difference by bringing the community together at this inspiring event. Thank you!
Thank you to our Deeply Valued Event Sponsors!
This awards celebration would not be possible without their incredible support.
Video Production Sponsor