Women of Achievement – Good Guy Table Captains
Table Captains are crucial to the success of YWCA’s annual Women of Achievement luncheon. Simply put, we could not do it without you!
As a Good Guy Table Captain, you are helping to create lasting change in the lives of the women, children, and families who seek our services when impacted by domestic violence, homelessness, and unemployment. Domestic violence is a community issue, something that we must all work together to end!
Being a Good Guy Table Captain is a rewarding way to give back to your community, and can be as easy as 1,2,3:
- Sign up as a Table Captain for YWCA’s 36th Annual Women of Achievement luncheon: Register here or contact Good Guy Co-Chairs, Manny Hochheimer at 509-462-6294 | email@example.com or Doug Kelley at 509-495-4925 | firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Invite your friends/co-workers: Invite 9 Spokane men in your network to join you at this year’s awards celebration. Let them know their attendance provides crucial support for YWCA’s programs and services.
- Secure Your Tickets: You and each of your Good Guy guests can secure tickets through YWCA’s online registration form. Make sure each of your guests lists you as their Good Guy Table Captain. This will ensure your guests sit at the same table with you. If possible, share verbal commitments with Good Guys Co-Chairs, Doug and/or Manny, to help us prepare for a successful event.
On behalf of the YWCA Spokane Board of Directors and staff, our heartfelt thanks goes to you for volunteering to serve as a Good Guy Table Captain for this year’s Women of Achievement Luncheon.
This webpage was create to provide one central location for Good Guys Table Captains to reference as needed for support and information leading up to the event. Our team is working tirelessly to create another magical event after last year’s unprecedented success. Please know we are here to support you every step of the way!
As we move closer to the event, additional supporting materials will be provided to you to ensure a successful event.
- Doug Kelley with Avista, Good Guys Co-Chair
email@example.com | 509-495-4925
- Manny Hochheimer with Numerica Credit Union , Good Guys Co-Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-462-6294
- Dana Morris, YWCA Development Director
email@example.com | 509-789-9304
- Erica Schreiber, AD of Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-789-9305
An Invitation To Friends
Consider modifying the below template as needed to reach out and invite friends, co-workers, and family to join you at this year’s luncheon.
I would like to invite you to join me at my GoodGuys table at the YWCA’s 36th annual Women of Achievement awards luncheon on Thursday, October 4th at the Davenport Grand.
For 36 years, YWCA Spokane has celebrated high achieving women in the community at this annual Luncheon. Established with the goal of increasing community awareness and appreciation for the diverse contributions of women leaders in Spokane, this luncheon has honored over 200 women in the region.
This awards Luncheon has evolved into the YWCA Spokane’s largest fundraising event. All proceeds directly benefit the YWCA’s services for domestic violence victims and their children, including emergency shelter, counseling, legal services, job readiness, child care, and Pre-K programs for children from low-income families.
I know you will not want to miss this event! To register for the luncheon and for additional information, please go to ywcaspokane.org. Upon registration, please indicate that you are to be seated at my Good Guys table.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to either myself, or the staff at YWCA Spokane by phone at (509)-789-9305, or email email@example.com.
By joining me at this event, you and I will help make a difference in the lives of individuals impacted by domestic violence.
Together, let’s make a pact to act!
Tips For Success
- Print and distribute the Women of Achievement event flyer. (available soon)
- Share YWCA Spokane Facebook posts about the upcoming event, when available, to boost interest and awareness.
- Email customized individual invitations to your network using the above sample invite.
- Remember to have you and your guests REGISTER as soon as possible to secure seats, as the event will be sure to sell out.
- Contact Good Guys Co-Chairs, Doug or Manny with any questions.