Women of Achievement Table Registration (Available soon!)
Thank you for volunteering to fill a table at YWCA Spokane’s Women of Achievement awards luncheon.
By hosting a table at this inspiring and impactful luncheon, you are helping provide a lifeline for over 16,800 women, children, and families who are impacted by domestic violence, homelessness, and unemployment. We can’t thank you enough!
Hosting a table is a rewarding way to give back to your community, and can be as easy as 1,2,3:
- Secure Your Table Through Two Options:
- Reserve a table of guests who will pay for their own ticket(s), or you can
- Purchase a table for 10 guests through an online donation or by mailing a check to YWCA Spokane, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201, Attn: WOA
- Invite your friends/co-workers: Invite 9-10 friends/coworkers in your network to join your table at this year’s awards celebration. Let them know their attendance provides crucial support for YWCA’s programs and services. Once identified, share your guest list with us here.
- Make sure everyone secures their tickets: If guests are paying for their own tickets, please direct each guest to our online registration form with a request to provide your name as the table host. This will ensure your guests sit at the same table with you. You can submit your guest list here. Any adjustments, questions, etc to address with your table or guest list can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us prepare for a successful event.
Secure Your Table (Available soon!)
Table Registration Support
We are here to help you fill your table and ensure an exceptional experience for you and your guests while also helping YWCA Spokane raise critical funds at our most important fundraiser of the year. Together, we will be instrumental in transforming lives: one child, one teen, one woman, one family at a time. You are crucial to the success of YWCA Spokane’s Women of Achievement luncheon. Simply put, we could not do it without you!
Resources (Available Soon!)
As we move closer to the event, additional materials will be provided to you to support your recruitment of table guests and their success and enjoyment at the luncheon. Please know we are here to support you every step of the way!
- Save The Date Flyer
- Sample Invitation To Friends
- Table Registration Guide
- Once your table has been reserved or paid for, submit your guest list here.
- Speaker Information
- Announcement of Award Honorees
- YWCA Spokane Annual Impact Report
- YWCA Spokane Agency Brochure
General inquiries about tabling opportunities can be directed to email@example.com. As needed, you are also welcome to reach out directly to YWCA Spokane staff members in the development department. Thank you sincerely!
- Dana Morris Lee, YWCA Chief Philanthropy Officer (Event Sponsorship)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-742-0111
- Kate Sowers, YWCA Development Coordinator (Corporate Table Registration and Sponsorship)
email@example.com | 509-789-9312
- Erica Schreiber, YWCA Director of Communications (Marketing & Communications)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-789-9305
- Kyla Petcoff, YWCA Data Management Coordinator (Event Management)
email@example.com | 509-789-9304
An Invitation To Friends
Consider modifying the below template as needed to reach out and invite friends, co-workers, and family to join you at this year’s luncheon.
I would like to invite you to join me at my table at the Women of Achievement Awards Luncheon.
For 38 years, YWCA Spokane has celebrated high achieving women in the community at this annual Luncheon. Established with the goal of increasing community awareness and appreciation for the diverse contributions of women leaders in Spokane, this luncheon has honored over 245 women in the region.
This awards Luncheon has evolved into the YWCA Spokane’s largest fundraising event. All proceeds directly benefit the YWCA’s services for domestic violence victims and their children, including emergency shelter, counseling, legal services, job readiness, childcare, and Pre-K programs for children from low-income families.
I know you will not want to miss this event! To register for the luncheon and for additional information, please go to ywcaspokane.org. Upon registration, please indicate that you are to be seated at my table by listing me as your Table Captain.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to either myself, or the staff at YWCA Spokane by calling (509)-789-9312 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining me at this event, you and I will help make a difference in the lives of the individuals impacted by YWCA Spokane.
Together, let’s make a pact to act!
Tips For Success
- Print and distribute the Women of Achievement event flyer.
- Share YWCA Spokane Facebook posts and event page about the upcoming luncheon to help boost interest and awareness.
- Email customized, individual invitations to your network using the above sample invite.
- Remind guests to register as soon as possible to secure their seats. Make sure they provide your name as the table host.
- Contact our team at email@example.com with any questions or call 509-789-9312.
- Review the Table Registration Guide for details leading up to the event. (2020 version will be available soon.)
- Feel good! You are making an incredible difference by bringing the community together at this inspiring event. Thank you!
Thank you to our Deeply Valued 2019 Event Sponsors Listed Below.
To learn more about becoming a Women of Achievement 2020 event sponsor, click here.
2019 Signature sponsor
2019 Keynote Sponsor
2019 Honoree sponsor
2019 GoodGuys sponsor
2019 Photobooth sponsor
2019 Video Production Sponsor
2019 Champion sponsors