Women of Achievement Table Captains
Table Captains are crucial to the success of YWCA’s annual Women of Achievement luncheon. Simply put, we could not do it without you!
As a Table Captain, you are helping to create lasting change in the lives of the women and children who seek our services when impacted by domestic violence, homelessness, and unemployment.
Being a Table Captain is a rewarding way to give back to your community, and can be as easy as 1,2,3:
- Sign up as a Table Captain: Register here or email Table Captain chair, Erica Hallock, at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up as a Table Captain for YWCA’s 36th luncheon held at the Davenport Grand Hotel on Thursday October 4th, 2018.
- Invite your friends/co-workers: Invite 9 friends/coworkers in your network to join you at this year’s awards celebration. Let them know their attendance provides crucial support for YWCA’s programs and services. Additional resource to support your success will be provided below as we move closer to the event.
- Have your guests register online: Direct each of your guests to our online registration form with a request to provide your name as their Table Captain. This will ensure your guests sit at the same table with you. If possible, share verbal commitments with Table Captain Chair, Erica Hallock, at email@example.com to help us prepare for a successful event.
Table Captain Success
On behalf of the YWCA Spokane Board of Directors and staff, our heartfelt thanks goes to you for volunteering to serve as a Table Captain for this year’s Women of Achievement Luncheon.
This webpage was create to provide one central location for Table Captains to reference as needed for support and information leading up to the event. Our team is working tirelessly to create another magical event after last year’s unprecedented success.
Please know we are here to support you every step of the way!
As we move closer to the event, additional supporting materials will be provided to you to ensure a successful event.
- Table Captain Guide (updated soon)
- Women of Achievement Luncheon Flyer (available soon)
- Sample Invitation To Friends
- Erica Hallock, Table Captain Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-991-2390
- Dana Morris, YWCA Development Director
email@example.com | 509-789-9304
- Regina Malveaux, YWCA Spokane CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-789-9303
- Erica Schreiber, YWCA AD of Communications
email@example.com | 509-789-9305
An Invitation To Friends
Consider modifying the below template as needed to reach out and invite friends, co-workers, and family to join you at this year’s luncheon.
I would like to invite you to join me at my table at the 2018 Women of Achievement Awards Luncheon on Thursday Oct 4th at the Davenport Grand.
For 36 years, YWCA Spokane has celebrated high achieving women in the community at this annual Luncheon. Established with the goal of increasing community awareness and appreciation for the diverse contributions of women leaders in Spokane, this luncheon has honored over 200 women in the region.
This awards Luncheon has evolved into the YWCA Spokane’s largest fundraising event. All proceeds directly benefit the YWCA’s services for domestic violence victims and their children, including emergency shelter, counseling, legal services, job readiness, child care, and Pre-K programs for children from low-income families.
I know you will not want to miss this event! To register for the luncheon and for additional information, please go to ywcaspokane.org. Upon registration, please indicate that you are to be seated at my table.
By joining me at this event, you and I will help make a difference in the lives of the individuals impacted by YWCA Spokane.
Together, let’s make a pact to act!
Tips For Success
- Print and distribute the Women of Achievement event flyer. (Available soon!)
- Share YWCA Spokane Facebook posts about the upcoming event, when available, to boost interest and awareness.
- Email customized individual invitations to your network using the above sample invite.
- Remind guests to REGISTER as soon as possible to secure their seat as the event will be sure to sell out.
- Contact Table Captain Chair, Erica Hallock, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.