Table Captain Success
This web page was create to provide one central location for Table Captains to reference as needed for support and information leading up to the event. Our team is working tirelessly to create another magical event after last year’s unprecedented success.
Please know we are here to support you every step of the way!
- WoA 11×17 Flyer >> print and post around town
- WoA Event Flyer >> share within your networks
- Table Captain Guide >> a guide to prepare you for the luncheon
- An Invitation to Friends >> an invite you can customize and share
- Tips For Success >> recruiting guests and growing excitement
- YWCA Impact >> 2015 YWCA Spokane annual report
- YWCA Services >> critical services for women and children
- YWCA Fact Sheet >> program facts about YWCA services
- Registration >> direct guests here to register individually
About The LUncheon
- Award Winners >> learn who we are honoring this year
- About WoA >> learn more about the event
- WoA Past Winners >> Over 200 women honored
- Good Guys Movement >> men coming together to stand with the YWCA
- Erica Hallock, Table Captain Chair
email@example.com | 509-991-2390
- Catherine Kashork, WoA Event Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509.731.4191
- Dana Morris, YWCA Development Director
email@example.com | 509-789-9304
- Regina Malveaux, YWCA Spokane CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-789-9303
- Erica Schreiber, YWCA Communications Manager
email@example.com | 509-789-9305
An Invitation To Friends
Consider modifying the below template as needed to reach out and invite friends, co-workers, and family to join you at this year’s luncheon.
I would like to invite you to join me at my table at the 2016 Women of Achievement Impact Luncheon on Friday, October 7th at the Davenport Grand.
For 34 years, the YWCA Spokane has celebrated high achieving women in the community at this Luncheon. Established with the goal of increasing community awareness and appreciation for the diverse contributions of women leaders in Spokane, this luncheon has honored over 200 women in the region.
The WoA Impact Luncheon has evolved into the YWCA Spokane’s largest fundraising event. All proceeds directly benefit the YWCA’s services for domestic violence victims and their children, including emergency shelter, counseling, legal services, job readiness, child care, and Pre-K programs for children from low-income families.
I know you will not want to miss this event! To register for the luncheon and for additional information, please go to ywcaspokane.org. Upon registration, please indicate that you are to be seated at my table.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to either myself, or the staff at the YWCA by phone at (509)-789-9304, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining me at this event, you and I will help make a difference in the lives of the individuals impacted by the YWCA.
Together, let’s make a pact to act!
Tips For Success
- Print and distribute the Women of Achievement Event Flyer
- Share YWCA Spokane Facebook posts about the upcoming event to boost interest and awareness
- Email out customized individual invitations to your network using the above sample invite.
- Remind guests to REGISTER as soon as possible to secure their seat as the event will be sure to sell out.
- Contact Erica Hallock with any questions.