Register For Our (Virtual) Evening in Tuscany Event July 16th
We Are Going Virtual!
This year, YWCA Spokane’s Tuscan-themed, summer benefit will be held as a virtual campaign due to public health concerns. Although we are saddened to not meet with you all in person, we are excited to join together with you virtually and celebrate a month long campaign in support of women, children, and families served by YWCA Spokane.
RSVP To Join Us!
(If you made a donation online here in support of our Tuscany Campaign, you have automatically been registered. Thank you!)
We have a wonderful evening in store for you! If you would like to join us for this special celebration, please RSVP below. Leading up to to the event, we will make sure to send you details about how to engage, including the website URL to access the live event. Please direct any questions to Dana Morris Lee at 509-742-0111 or email email@example.com. Thank you!
An Italian Dinner and Auction Benefit For YWCA Spokane
Now through the end of July, you will be provided with many ways to contribute towards our Tuscan-themed fundraiser campaign. Take a look!
FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT
- A Virtual Celebration! On Thursday, July 16th, we will hold a virtual event at 6pm to celebrate a full month of impact together. RSVP above or make a donation here and you will be automatically registered to join us.
- Dinner For Up To Four! With a donation made online here of $200 or more you will receive a fabulous scratch-made dinner for four people by local Chef Ellie Aaro with Beacon Hill Catering and Events, to be enjoyed the night of our Virtual Celebration on July 16th. (A limited number of these delicious dinners are available, so make sure to secure yours before it is to late!)
- Private Label Wine! Over the past several years, Barrister Winery has bottled with love private label Rough Justice wine just for our Tuscany event. This year is no different! You will have the opportunity to enjoy one of these limited bottles the night of our virtual event, July 16th.
FOR THE LOVE OF ART & ENTERTAINMENT
- A Live Auction Not To Miss! During our virtual celebration on July 16th, we will be offering a limited number of excellent live auction items for you to enjoy! Details of what is in store for you will be here soon!
- An Amazing Silent Auction! Spokane is full of talented artists and entertainers. This fundraiser will provide participants with creative ways to give including a silent auction focused on local arts, artists, and entertainment. Our silent auction will be available soon, stay tune!
- Wonderful Raffle Prizes! Our community has show up in a big way this year by contributing outstanding prizes for our supporters to enjoy. An opportunity for you to engage with this raffle opportunity will be available soon!
FOR A GOOD CAUSE
- Raise Your Paddle (virtually)! At the celebration on July 16th, we will provide a live virtual paddle raise opportunity through new exciting technology. Don’t miss this fun way to engage!
- Donate Today! If you prefer to support this campaign with a one time donation today, we thank you for your support.
- Feel Good, You Are Making A Difference! Join us and make a difference as we gather virtually for the common goal of supporting the peace, justice, freedom, and dignity of the women, children, and families served by YWCA Spokane. Take a look at our impact last year.
- $1000 Helps With Childhood Education: Your gift could provide one 3-4-year-old child and their family access to a full year of YWCA Spokane’s early childhood education and assistance program.
- $500 Helps With Victim Services: Your gift could provide one victim of intimate partner violence with wrap-around support including safety planning, counseling, necessities, protection orders, group support, and emergency services.
- $200 Helps Provide Opportunity For Women: Your gift could provide one woman access to our Women’s Opportunity Center including resources to help her heal from trauma, build skills, address barriers to employment, and develop economic empowerment for a better future.
- $100 Helps Provide Shelter Meals: Your gift could provide food for one victim of domestic violence for a full week while staying at our safe shelter, so survivors can focus on healing from the trauma experienced.
Memories From Past Years At An Evening In Tuscany
Together, we have created so many wonderful memories at An Evening In Tuscany in years past. We cherish these times together! Take a look through special moments created while supporting our work and mission at YWCA Spokane. We look forward to gathering safely with you again in the future. <3
We can not do this work without our sponsors! If you or your organization are interested in becoming a sponsor in support of this year’s An Evening In Tuscany event or would like to learn more, please contact Dana Morris Lee, YWCA Spokane’s Chief Philanthropy Office, by calling 509-742-0111 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You To Our 2020 Event Sponsors
Thank you so much for the lifeline your contributions provide to the women, children, and families we serve who are impacted by domestic violence, homelessness, and unemployment!
VIDEO PRODUCTION SPONSOR