Ways To Give
Together, we can create a sustainable community where everyone is able to live with dignity and respect.
Make a Donation Today
Your donations to YWCA Spokane allow us to continue our life-saving work with survivors of domestic violence, support skill development and economic empowerment with women, and educate mothers and children in our community.
There are Many Different Ways You Give!
There are many ways you can give to YWCA Spokane and make an incredible impact. Take a look below at a variety of ways you can support our work.
- Most people think about making a charitable gift in the form of a cash donation. There are many ways that you can give through non-cash assets while also benefiting from the tax-deductible gift to YWCA Spokane. Non-cash assets may include CDs, stock, real estate, life insurance, retirement accounts, art, and other collectibles. For more information on how you can give and get the most from your assets, please contact Dana Morris Lee, Chief Philanthropy Office at 509-742-0111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matching Gift Opportunities: check with your place of work to see if a matching gift program is in place to support your non-profit of choice.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards: Do you shop at Fred Meyer? Support YWCA Spokane just by grocery shopping with your Rewards Card. Fred Meyer is donating 2.6 million each year to a non-profit of your choice. All you have to do is link your Rewards Card to YWCA Spokane and use it when you shop at Fred Meyer. Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping YWCA Spokane earn a donation.
- Yoke’s Loyalty Card Giving: Contribute to our agency just by shopping at Yoke’s Fresh Market stores! Simply pick up and register a Yoke’s eScrip Community Card, and Yoke’s will make contributions to your selected group based on the purchases you make.
- AmazonSmile: You shop. Amazon gives. It’s that easy! Support YWCA Spokane by shopping at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchase(s) to the charitable organization of your choice. Click below to get shopping!
Join a Partnership Circle
- Impact Partner: Have you considered multiplying the impact of your gift? Giving monthly is a win, win. Our clients win because your support is dependable and you win by feeling a sense of pride that you are helping provide safety for those we serve. Learn more…
- Visionary Leader: a community of passionate leaders who believe in YWCA’s critical programs and services. Learn more…
- Leave a Legacy: Support the future of our community with a planned gift to YWCA Spokane. You have the potential to do something extraordinary, and be forever remembered for the legacy you left behind. Learn more…
- You can give donations:
- By phone: To make a gift over the phone, please call us at 509.326.1190, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- By mail: Please address checks to YWCA Spokane and send to YWCA Spokane, Development Department, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201.
- Online: Visit our donation page and select the recurring donation option and make a lasting impact!
Host Your Own Fundraiser
Host a Beneficiary Event: Have fun and give back to the community by hosting your own fundraiser or product drive to benefit YWCA. Contact Dana Morris at 509.742.011 or email email@example.com.
- Host a Donation Drive: Contact your neighborhood grocery store or shopping mall to see if you can host a drive to benefit our programs!
- Create Hope Stones: Gather your friends and make jewelry for a cause! All supplies will be provided. All you have to do is gather your friends and create items to benefit our domestic violence safe shelter! Contact our Shelter Resource & Development Coordinator Melanie Wilson at 509-863-2882 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a date at your home or another fun location. Learn more…
- Donate clothing: YWCA Spokane accepts gently used clothing, accessories, and new toiletries for our donation-based, free clothing boutique for women, Our Sister’s Closet. Please drop off any clothing items at our offices, 930 N Monroe St. Our offices are open from 8-5; if you cannot drop off donations during these hours, please leave donations with the YMCA from desk across the hall. We are always accepting donations! For more information email email@example.com.
- Donate food and hygiene items: YWCA domestic violence safe shelters are always in need of donations. For more information about food donations, please contact Melanie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate household items: YWCA Spokane helps provide housing wares to the families living in our emergency and transitional housing. To make a donation please contact Jen Haynes at email@example.com.
- YWCA Donation Wish List: View our YWCA Spokane Wish Lists, a comprehensive list of items needed on a continual basis. Drop off new and gently used items at 930 N. Monroe St., Spokane, WA 99201. Thank you!
- If you choose to give gift-in-kind, please fill out a gift-in-kind form for tax purposes.
Your gifts make a real impact on thousands of lives. Join our cause and support innovative YWCA programs that empower women and families in our community.
Despite our great work, increased needs and reduced funding are straining the community’s safety net. For every woman or family we help, there are many more that could use the support that we are unable to reach without consistent support from our community partners.
Your investment will provide essential resources like domestic violence counseling, legal services, clothing, support for children in trauma, and job skills training.
Learn more about YWCA Spokane’s impact in our community.
Thank you to our donors!
Thank you to all the members of our community who host donation drives, gather donation items with their friends, and take the time to give to our agency.