How To Help
The YWCA Spokane is a nonprofit organization that works diligently to provide opportunities of empowerment to women and children as well as working to eliminate racism and other social justice efforts. Our services and programs could not exist without the individuals and groups who contribute their time and resources toward supporting our mission.
There are many ways that you can help the YWCA Spokane:
- Give Today
- Ways to Donate
- Host a Training
- Invite Us To Speak
- Participate in Outreach Events
- Attend a Fundraising Event
- Become a Centennial Circle Member
- Join the Little Black Dress Community
- Join the GOOD GUYS Movement
- YWCA Spokane Wish Lists
- Purchase Hope Stones Jewelry
Sign up for our eNews to stay up-to-date on news, events and ways you can make an impact.