We are so grateful to the many community members who have expressed interest in stepping behind the scenes at YWCA Spokane to see the inner workings of our agency in order to get a better understanding of our work and community impact.
Every week, we serve over 300 women, children, and families who walk through our doors impacted by domestic violence, homelessness, and unemployment. We are excited to show you more about what we do at YWCA Spokane to provide safety, hope, and healing for those we serve each and every day.
YWCA Impact Tour
This year we are offering 3 Impact Tour events. Below you will find more information and learn how to register for one of these free tour opportunities.
- What: Unique Tour Experience of YWCA Spokane
- When: February 21st | July 17st | November 6th
- Arrival Time: Arrival between 5:00pm – 5:30pm
- Program: The program will begin promptly at 5:30pm and will end at 7:00pm
- Where: YWCA Spokane, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201
- Why: Provide community members an opportunity to step behind the scenes and learn the inner workings of our agency, our community impact, and ways to get engaged.
- Refreshments: Light appetizers and drinks will be provided from 5:00pm – 5:30pm
We hope you can join us for one of the above tour events. Please direct any questions to Kate Sowers at 509-789-9312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!