Family Law Interest Form

Looking for Legal Support due to domestic violence?

If you would like to speak to a licensed legal professional for a matter related to intimate partner domestic violence, please complete the below intake form.

Intake Form For Civil Legal Assistance

Due to high volume, family law intakes will reopen at the beginning of July. For assistance with how and where to file a protection order, please contact our Legal Advocacy Department.

Alternative Option

At times the number of intakes received may exceed the capacity of our Civil Legal department. In the event that we are unable to process or accept intakes, please contact Northwest Justice Project by calling 1-888-201-1014 on weekdays between 9:15 am – 12:15 pm. Alternatively, if you are working with a YWCA advocate already, you may request that they make a direct referral to the Northwest Justice Project for you.