JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A free, virtual, roundtable discussion series designed to pave a path forward
Join YWCA Spokane for a progress minded conversation about promoting and protecting the health and safety of children, youth, and families in our community from awareness to action.
- What: YWCA Spokane’s Pathways Forward Virtual Roundtable Discussion Event
- When: Wednesday, July 28th, 2021 | 12:00am – 1:00pm
- Where: Virtual event, link to access will be provided after registration.
- Cost: Free and open to the public (registration required)
- Questions: email@example.com | 509-953-5992
- Share: #pathwaysforwardYWCA
Our next Pathways Forward discussion will be October 27th and will focus on Domestic Violence Awareness and Action.
Thank You To Our Key Partners
This educational series would not be possible without the support of our valued 2021 Key Partners: Kalispel Tribe of Indians, MultiCare, Numerica Credit Union, and Providence Health Care. If your organization would like to make an incredible impact in Spokane this year, consider joining YWCA Spokane as a 2021 Corporate Partner.