Spokane Women Together’s Portraits and Stories Panel Discussion
highlights the diverse lives of women in our community. We will be hosting a panel discussion in our upstairs gallery to highlight the current Portraits and Stories exhibit.
- September 13, 2018 | 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
- YWCA Spokane Upstairs Gallery |930 N Monroe St, Spokane WA 99201.
- This event is free and open to the public, all are encouraged to attend!
- Please consider letting us know you will be at this event by clicking “Going” on our Facebook page.
- Learn more about the diverse lives of women living in our community.
- Connect as a community.
- Visit beautiful art.
- Listen to a collection of wonderfully written stories.
Why it Matters:
Developing community is part of our mission to eliminate racism and empower women. By listening to stories of women in our community, we may build relationships with one another. The exhibit and panel have a voice that matters, and we are excited to help them be heard. We cannot accomplish our missions alone; we encourage you to consider attending and being in community with us!
Please see Spokane Women Together’s video on this exhibit below: