DV 201 Training: Learning In Action
Add to Calendar
Learning in Action
Domestic Violence 201 Training
Join YWCA Spokane for this new free, virtual training on June 5th. Learn more about the unique barriers and challenges survivors navigate on a daily basis and talk through how you might help a survivor.
Due to the nature of this training, we highly recommend that you attend our free Domestic Violence 101 training first. Learn more at ywcaspokane.org/training.
This Training Will Include:
- Common myths about intimate partner violence
- Intimate partner violence experiences in specific groups
- Discussion of intimate partner violence scenarios
- Overview of legal protections available
- Differences between Support Advocacy & Therapy
- Summary of YWCA Spokane services
Visit ywcaspokane.org/training/ for more training dates and times.
Contact Jemma Riedel-Johnson, YWCA Spokane Community Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-385-6623 for more information about available intimate partner domestic violence related trainings.