Learning in Action
Domestic Violence 201 Training
Join YWCA Spokane for this new free, virtual training on June 5th. Learn more about the unique barriers and challenges survivors navigate on a daily basis and talk through how you might help a survivor.
Due to the nature of this training, we highly recommend that you attend our free Domestic Violence 101 training first. Learn more at ywcaspokane.org/training.
This Training Will Include:
- Common myths about intimate partner violence
- Intimate partner violence experiences in specific groups
- Discussion of intimate partner violence scenarios
- Overview of legal protections available
- Differences between Support Advocacy & Therapy
- Summary of YWCA Spokane services
Visit ywcaspokane.org/training/ for more training dates and times.
Contact Jemma Riedel-Johnson, YWCA Spokane Community Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 509-385-6623 for more information about available intimate partner domestic violence related trainings.