Recognize. Respond. Refer.
Domestic Violence 101 Training
Join YWCA Spokane for this important free, virtual training on March 15th. Learn more about intimate partner domestic violence, how to help a friend, and about YWCA’s free and confidential services.
This Training Will Include:
- What is Intimate Partner Violence?
- Myths about Intimate Partner Violence.
- Who is affected by Intimate Partner Violence?
- What are potential indicators Partner Violence?
- How to help someone.
- YWCA Spokane’s free & confidential services.
- Who are YWCA advocates and what are their roles?
Registration closes March 14 at 5:00pm.
Contact Jemma Riedel, YWCA Spokane Education and Outreach Advocate, at email@example.com or call 509-789-9304 for more information about available intimate partner domestic violence related trainings.