DV 101 Training: Recognize. Respond. Refer.
Add to Calendar
Recognize. Respond. Refer.
Domestic Violence 101 Training
Join YWCA Spokane for this important free, virtual training on May 5th. Learn more about intimate partner domestic violence, how to help a friend, and about YWCA Spokane’s free and confidential services.
This Training Will Include:
- What is Intimate Partner Violence?
- Myths about Intimate Partner Violence.
- Who is affected by Intimate Partner Violence?
- What are potential indicators Partner Violence?
- How to help someone.
- YWCA Spokane’s free & confidential services.
- Who are YWCA advocates and what are their roles?
Registration is now closed. Please see our training page for other opportunities!
Contact Jemma Riedel, YWCA Spokane Community Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 509-385-6623 for more information about available intimate partner domestic violence related trainings.