Thank you for helping women, children, and families who have been impacted by domestic violence, homelessness, and unemployment move through trauma and towards safety, hope, and healing.
See how your gift makes an impact:
$84 A MONTH ($1000 a year) – Feeds 50 women and children fleeing from domestic violence for 1 month at our safe shelter.
$42 A MONTH ($500 a year) – Empowers 3 women looking for work by addressing barriers, providing 1-on-1 coaching, building skills, and creating targeted resumes.
$25 A MONTH ($300 a year) – Educates, cares for, and advocates for 3 children and youth impacted by domestic violence.
$13 A MONTH ($150 a year) – Assists 1 domestic violence survivor with navigating the court system and processing protection orders.
Thank You For Your Donation!
There are many ways you can give to YWCA Spokane and make an incredible impact. Take a look below at a variety of ways you can support our work.
- Donate clothing: YWCA Spokane accepts gently used clothing, accessories, and new toiletries for our donation-based, free clothing boutique for women, Our Sister’s Closet. Please drop off any clothing items at our offices, 930 N Monroe St. Our offices are open from 8-5; if you cannot drop off donations during these hours, please leave donations with the YMCA from desk across the hall. We are always accepting donations! For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate food and hygiene items: YWCA domestic violence safe shelters are always in need of donations. For more information about food donations, please contact Melanie Wilson at email@example.com.
- Donate household items: YWCA Spokane helps provide housing wares to the families living in our emergency and transitional housing. To make a donation please contact Jen Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YWCA Donation Wish List: View our YWCA Spokane Wish Lists, a comprehensive list of items needed on a continual basis. Drop off new and gently used items at 930 N. Monroe St., Spokane, WA 99201. Thank you!
- If you choose to give gift-in-kind, please fill out a gift-in-kind form for tax purposes.
Hoping to donate in another way? See our ways to give for some giving inspiration!
Make An Impact Through Shopping
Shop Amazon Smile to make an impact while buying birthday presents, holiday gifts, or household needs. You shop, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to YWCA Spokane. Shop through this link, and make a difference in a woman or child’s life.