Kreis der Sicherheitselternschaft
This free, 10-week parenting program teaches mothers to understand their child’s emotional world by learning to read emotional needs, support their child’s ability to successfully manage emotions, enhance the development of their child’s self-esteem, and honor the innate wisdom and desire for their child to be secure. We welcome any interested mothers with children 1 year of age and older to join! This program is facilitated by YWCA Spokane advocates registered as Circle of Security facilitators.
Was ist Circle of Security Parenting?
Kreis der Sicherheitselternschaft is an international organization that aims to teach healthy attachment and secure relationships between parents and children. YWCA Spokane advocates trained through Circle of Security facilitate the program to help parents learn their child’s needs.
Erfahren Sie mehr über den Sicherheitskreis Elternschaft
- Dates & Times:
- Weekly 10:30am – Noon, Tuesdays, April 17 – June 6, 2023
Weekly 1 – 2:30pm, Wednesdays, April 18 – June 7, 2023
- Upcoming Dates and Times:
- Weekly, 1 – 2:30pm, Wednesdays, May 31-July 19, 2023
- Standort: YWCA Spokane, 930 N Monroe St
- Wer: Moms with children ages 1 year and older
- Cost: Kostenlos
- Für weitere Informationen oder um sich für dieses Programm anzumelden, contact Teresa by calling or texting 509-724-6337 or via email email@example.com.