نظرة عامة للخدمات
Many of YWCA Spokane’s supportive services are available in person. In some cases, services are also available remotely, via phone, video chat, or email. Please review the regularly updated information about each of our services below for more details. View additional community resources here.
Effective April 3rd, 2023, masking is no longer required in the Advocacy Support Center at YWCA Spokane. If you would like your advocate or therapist to wear a mask during the appointment please let the front desk know. If you would like a mask, we would be happy to provide one for you for free when you arrive at our main location.
Intimate Partner Domestic Violence Services:
Other Free Services and General Information:
Our domestic violence confidential safe shelter and domestic violence helpline services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long. Additional YWCA Spokane services at our main office location (930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201) are available during the following hours. Please review departmental details below for any adjustments to availability of services across service delivery locations.
ساعات عمل مكتب YWCA Spokane الرئيسي:
- الإثنين: 8 ص - 5 م
- الثلاثاء: 8 ص - 5 م
- الأربعاء: 10 صباحًا - 5 مساءً
- الخميس: 8 ص - 5 م
- الجمعة: 8 ص - 3 م
خدمات خط المساعدة على مدار الساعة والمأوى الآمن
خط المساعدة الخاص بالعنف المنزلي على مدار 24 ساعة ، 509-326-2255، متاح لك مكالمة at any time. This is the best number for you to contact if you need someone to talk to immediately.
إذا كان القيام بذلك آمنًا ، فيمكنك أيضًا الوصول إلى محامينا السريين عبر البريد الإلكتروني في email@example.com, or via نص في 509-220-3725. Through the helpline, our confidential advocates are available to provide support if you or someone you know has questions or concerns about intimate partner domestic violence.
Advocates from the helpline can help with safety planning, resources, and referrals. They can also answer some basic housing related questions in regards to resources, referrals, lease breaks, etc. This number is also used to access YWCA Spokane’s confidential safe shelter. Trained advocates can provide a screening to determine if YWCA Spokane’s safe shelter is an option.
Housing Advocacy For Survivors
Our housing advocates work with survivors of intimate partner domestic violence (IPDV) with housing related issues. Housing advocates can provide information about landlord/tenant issues, resources, safety planning and referrals to other community partners.
Housing advocates are available during walk-in hours on Monday mornings from 9:00am until 11:15am each week at our main location, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201. (Walk-in hours flyer) Due to capacity, housing advocates can serve the first 6 survivors who arrive during walk-in hours each week. If you come to walk-in hours and we have reached capacity for the day, you will have the option of requesting a call back from a housing advocate.
The YWCA advocates are available at our 24hr helpline, 509-326-2255, to answer your basic housing related questions.
Housing Resources In Spokane:
- مخطط موارد الإسكان في حالات الطوارئ
- دليل موارد وسط المدينة
- Please note that SNAP and Catholic Charities Diversion & Coordinated Entry Offices have moved. SNAP office is now located at 212 W 2nd Ave. Catholic Charities office is now located at 920 E Wolverton Ct.
- Resources when Facing Eviction
Domestic Violence Support Advocacy for Adults, Children & Youth
Advocacy For Adults
At YWCA Spokane, our Domestic Violence Support Advocates work alongside adult survivors of intimate partner domestic violence. We offer safety planning, resource referrals, psychoeducation, and supportive listening.
- Individual advocacy: Our Domestic Violence Support Advocates are available on an individual basis through walk-in services and appointment based services. Walk-in hours take place each week, on Monday mornings from 9 am until noon at our main location, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201. (Walk-in hours flyer) Appointments are offered in-person, over the phone, or over Zoom. To make an appointment, please call 509-326-1190. يمكن للناجين الذهاب إلى موقعنا الرئيسي 930 N Monroe St، Spokane، WA 99201 وتحديد موعد في مكتب الاستقبال إذا لم يكن الاتصال عبر الهاتف خيارًا.
- Support group: Domestic Violence Support Advocates facilitate support group for adult survivors of intimate partner domestic violence each week on Wednesday from 4pm-5pm. Please feel free to explore and distribute our مجموعة الدعم ، نشرة إعلانية والاتصال 509-326-1190 إذا كنت أحد الناجين مهتمًا بحضور مجموعة دعم أو لديك أسئلة حول مجموعة الدعم.
علاج الصحة العقلية
The Mental Health Therapy program offers in-person or Telehealth appointment options for survivors of intimate partner violence.
We recommend that survivors meet with a Domestic Violence Support Advocate before getting connected with our mental health therapy team. Domestic Violence Support Advocates can then directly refer survivors to our mental health therapy team or provide resource options in the community. To learn how to get connected with a Domestic Violence Support Advocate first, click here.
To review a list of community mental health services, check out this handout of therapy, counseling, and other supportive mental health resources. Additionally, know that our Domestic Violence Support Advocates can support survivors in finding therapy options appropriate for themselves and their children.
If you would like more information about our mental health services, please call 509-789-9297 and we’d be happy to walk you through the process. If you’re having a mental health emergency, please call the regional crisis line at 1-877-266-1818.
يمكن أن يقدم محامونا القانونيون المعلومات والإحالات والمساعدة في أوامر الحماية من العنف الأسري وعدم وجود أوامر اتصال والقضايا الجنائية. إذا كنت بحاجة إلى مساعدة في أمر حماية بسبب العنف المنزلي من قبل الشريك الحميم ، أو إذا كنت الضحية المدرجة في قضية جنائية وتحتاج إلى التحدث إلى محام ، يرجى الاتصال 509-477-3656 الخيار #1. If advocates are not able to answer your call, please leave a detailed message including a safe way to contact you so a legal advocate can reach out to you within 1-2 business days.
إذا كنت تفكر في أمر حماية أو لديك أسئلة أخرى حول العملية ، فنحن ندعوك لاستكشاف إجابات المحامين القانونيين على قائمة الأسئلة المتداولة على هذه الصفحة.
Civil Legal Assistance With Domestic Violence
The best way to connect with our Civil Legal team is through our online intake form. If access to the internet is an issue, please contact our front desk at 509-326-1190 for assistance with filling out the online intake. We accept DV-related family law intakes beginning on Monday morning, and they remain open until we reach our weekly case limit*. We then review them in the order in which they are received. After your intake has been reviewed, the Civil Legal team will contact you on Thursday or Friday of the same week to schedule an appointment either in-person, over the phone, or virtually. Appointments usually take place the week after the intake is received.
>>> The Intake Form is currently closed and will reopen on Monday at 9AM <<<
What To Do When We Are Unable To Accept New Intakes
In the event that we are unable to accept new intakes, please contact Northwest Justice Project by calling 1-888-201-1014 on weekdays between 9:15am – 12:15pm or applying for their legal assistance online هنا. If you are currently working with a YWCA advocate, you may request that they provide a direct referral to Northwest Justice Project for you.
Community Service Office Advocacy – Support With DSHS Services For Survivors
Our Community Service Office (CSO) Advocates continue to provide services and support to their clients over the phone. If you are working with a CSO advocate, you may contact your advocate directly via phone or email, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are not currently connected with a CSO advocate and would like to speak with one about TANF-related questions, including evaluation for a time limit extension due to domestic violence, please call the CSO advocates line at: 509-789-9290.
مركز الفرص النسائية (بما في ذلك خزانة أختنا)
Services include job readiness, financial skill building, holistic healing and skill development services, computer lab access, clothing/necessities services in Our Sister’s Closet. Learn more about the below services here.
- Job Readiness Services
- Women to Work Mentorship Services فلاير 509-789-9281
- خزانة أختنا Clothing Boutique
- One-on-one appointments Monday-Thursday each week.
- مكالمة 509-326-1190 on Friday mornings 9am-noon to schedule an appointment for the following week.
- Due to our limited capacity, appointment request calls received outside of the 9am-noon timeframe on Friday mornings will not be returned.
- For urgent clothing and hygiene needs, speak with any YWCA Spokane staff member about requesting a Care Package.
- View and share our OSC flyer.
- Holistic Healing & Skill Development Services
- includes: Healthy Relationship Skills Group, Yoga For Reclaiming the Body, Expressive Art & Community Connection Group, and Circle of Security Parenting Classes.
- Our December holistic services calendar contains all current program times, brief descriptions of our offerings, and contact information for program facilitators.
- Computer Lab For Clients
- Available for any client currently participating in a program provided by YWCA Spokane.
- Our computer lab is available for walk-ins, with limited staff support, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9am-4pm, as well as Wednesdays from 10:30am-4pm. If extra technology support is needed, please call 509-326-1190 or speak with your advocate to schedule an appointment.
Safe Haven Classroom
The Safe Haven classroom provides free, on-site childcare for individuals accessing services in person at our main location, 930 N Monroe St Spokane, WA 99201. The Safe Haven classroom can accommodate children who are between the ages of 3 months old and 12 years old.
Safe Haven Classroom Hours Of Availability:
– Monday: 9am – 4:30pm (closed 12-12:30)
– Tuesday: 9am – 4:30pm (closed 12-12:30)
– Wednesday: 9am – 4:30pm (closed 12-12:30)
– Thursday: 9am – 4:30pm (closed 12-12:30)
- الجمعة: مغلق
Individuals must have an appointment secured in Safe Haven in order to utilize its services, except during walk-in hours. To schedule time for your child or children to use the Safe Haven classroom while you engage in services onsite at YWCA Spokane, please call 509-638-8107 or speak with the staff member you will be engaging with.
برنامج تعليم ومساعدة الطفولة المبكرة
YWCA Spokane’s ECEAP Program is offering in-person learning within all five of our classrooms, spread across three different locations. We have two ECEAP classrooms in downtown Spokane, one in Medical Lake, and two in West Plains (Airway Heights). The Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP, pronounced “e-cap”) is Washington’s FREE comprehensive preschool program serving income and environmentally eligible 3 and 4-year old children and their families.
Currently, our five ECEAP classrooms all follow a school day model with in-person learning from 8am to 3pm. Health and safety procedures have been implemented since the beginning of the pandemic, and will continue to be adjusted, as needed, to keep us all safe. Children and families enrolled in YWCA Spokane’s ECEAP program will engage in detailed conversation with staff members about health and safety policies and procedures at the time of their enrollment and throughout the time of their engagement with our ECEAP program.
هل تريد المزيد من المعلومات؟ املأ النموذج أدناه وسيتصل بك موظفو ECEAP من YWCA Spokane.
To apply for YWCA Spokane’s ECEAP, you can:
- Download a pdf of the ECEAP application and return it following the directions in the application.
- Complete your ECEAP application entirely online here.
- Visit our office in person during business hours, receive a paper copy of the application from staff, and complete the application in person.
Currently our Prevention Team is looking for community partners who are interested in enrolling a group of students or adults in a healthy relationships curriculum. If you would like to learn more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about our prevention work هنا.
برنامج العناوين البريدية الآمنة
يمكن للعملاء الذين يتلقون بريدهم على YWCA Spokane زيارة موقعنا الرئيسي ، 930 N Monroe St Spokane ، WA 99201 ، خلال ساعات العمل العادية. كما هو الحال دائمًا ، ستكون هناك حاجة إلى شكل من أشكال الهوية لمن يستلم البريد.
ساعات عمل YWCA Spokane
- الإثنين: 8 ص - 5 م
- الثلاثاء: 8 ص - 5 م
- الأربعاء: 10 صباحًا - 5 مساءً
- الخميس: 8 ص - 5 م
- الجمعة: 8 ص - 3 م
Share about Our Impact
If you have used any of the services above and would like to share about how they have impacted your life, consider writing an impact statement هنا.
تسمح لنا بيانات التأثير بالاحتفال بالنجاحات ، ولفت الانتباه إلى الظلم ، وربط المؤيدين بعملنا. تتمتع القصص من كل طول وعمق بالقدرة على تشكيل السرد الإعلامي ، والتأثير على الهيئات التشريعية ، وجمع الأموال النقدية ، ورفع زملائنا من أعضاء المجتمع.