JOIN OUR TEAM
YWCA Spokane is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace. No phone calls, please. To submit your resume and cover letter for a job opportunity with YWCA Spokane in Spokane, Washington, please refer to the directions provided within the specific job posting.
- Job Opening – Prevention Specialist and Community Service Officer (CSO)
- Job Opening – Relief Shelter Advocate
- Job Opening – Housekeeper
Please check back regularly for available positions with YWCA Spokane. Also consider following YWCA Spokane on Facebook, Twitter, or sign up for eNews updates to stay up-to-date about upcoming employment opportunities.
- Paid Internship – Racial and Social Justice
- Unpaid Internship – Legal Services Internship
- Unpaid Internship – Marketing and Communications
To be considered for an internship with YWCA Spokane, please submit your resume and cover letter to Erica Schreiber at EricaS@ywcaspokane.org. Thank you!
- Volunteer Position – YWCA Relief Shelter Advocate