Employment, Internship, & Volunteering
Spokane Employment Opportunities
YWCA Spokane is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace. No phone calls, please. To submit your resume and cover letter for a job opportunity with YWCA Spokane in Spokane, Washington, please refer to the directions provided within the specific job posting.
- Job Opening – Education and Outreach Advocate
- Job Opening – Housekeeper
- Job Opening – Community Service Office (CSO) Advocate and Prevention Specialist
Please check back regularly for available positions with YWCA Spokane. Also consider following YWCA Spokane on Facebook, Twitter, or sign up for eNews updates to stay up-to-date about upcoming employment opportunities.
- Racial and Social Justice Paid Internship
- Women of Achievement Awards Luncheon Unpaid Internship
- Marketing and Communications Unpaid Internship
Submit your resume and cover letter to Erica Schreiber at EricaS@ywcaspokane.org. Thank you!