Employment & Internship
Employment Opportunities Available
YWCA Spokane is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace. No phone calls, please. To submit your resume and cover letter for one of the employment opportunities listed below in Spokane Washington, please refer to the directions provided within the specific job posting.
- Receptionist – Job Opportunity
- ECEAP (Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program) Teacher Aid or Substitute Teacher – Job Opportunity
- Safe Shelter Day Shift Advocate – Job Opportunity
- Safe Shelter Childcare Assistant – Job Opportunity
- Safe Shelter Night Shift Advocate – Job Opportunity
Please check back regularly for available positions with YWCA Spokane. Also consider following YWCA Spokane on Facebook, Twitter, or sign up for eNews updates to stay up-to-date about upcoming employment opportunities.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Erica Schreiber at EricaS@ywcaspokane.org. Thank you!