JOIN OUR TEAM
YWCA Spokane is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace. No phone calls, please. To submit your resume and cover letter for a job opportunity with YWCA Spokane in Spokane, Washington, please refer to the directions provided within the specific job posting.
- Job Opening – Donor Communications Associate
- Job Opening – Relief Shelter Advocate
- Job Opening – Shelter Advocate
- Job Opening – Mobile Housing Advocate (2)
- Job Opening – Prevention Specialist and CSO DV Advocate
- Job Opening – Domestic Violence Support Advocate
- Job Opening – Full-Time Teacher’s Aide
- Job Opening – Part-Time Teacher’s Aide
- Job Opening – Substitute Teacher
Please check back regularly for available positions with YWCA Spokane. Also consider following YWCA Spokane on Facebook, Twitter, & Linkedin, or sign up for eNews updates to stay up-to-date about upcoming employment opportunities.
To be considered for an internship at YWCA Spokane, please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining your career goals and how an internship would benefit your goals and align with our agency and mission. Once submitted, your information will be distributed to department heads for review. If your goals align with a current need, the respective department will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
- Unpaid Internship – Legal Services Internship
Volunteering at YWCA Spokane is a great way to get to know the staff, make a difference in our community, and to become aware of employment opportunities as they become available. There are many short-term and long-term ways you can get involved. Learn more.
- View Additional Volunteer Opportunities – VolunteerSpokane.org