Powered by YOU, YWCA Spokane continues to be a force for real and lasting change.
In a year full of unexpected barriers and unprecedented need, your support enabled us to adapt and continue to serve our community when they needed us most. Thank you!
Your contributions helped YWCA Spokane provide a critical foundation of support for over 16,000 women, men, children, and families in 2020.
BECAUSE OF YOU,
- 5,012 victims of intimate partner violence received emergency support via our 24hr confidential helpline,
- 628 women and children escaping abusive relationships found a safe place to stay through our shelter and housing services,
- 4,998 survivors found counseling, legal assistance, education, and community through our free and confidential services,
- 3,675 children impacted by family violence received trauma-informed services interrupting cycles of poverty and violence for years to come,
- 1,033 women gained new skills and tools needed for success in life, including job and school readiness and financial education,
- 1,353 children and their families engaged in early care and pre-school programs focused on preparing children for success with elementary school and beyond.
Thank you for your commitment to those we serve each and every day, and for choosing to be a necessary financial partner in our mission to eliminate racism and empower women and promote peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.