Ways To Donate
Together, we can create a sustainable community where everyone is able to live with dignity and respect.
Make a Donation Today
Your donations to the YWCA Spokane allow us to continue our life saving work with survivors of domestic violence, support skill development and economic empowerment with women, and educate mother’s and children in our community. Because of your support, we are able to offer a comprehensive array of services that create healing for people starting new lives free of violence and full of hope.
Ways You Can Donate
- Donate Today: Make a fast, easy and secure online donation to the YWCA today.
- Give Monthly: Have you considered multiplying the impact of your gift? Giving monthly is a win, win. Our clients win because your support is dependable and you win by feeling a sense of pride that you are helping provide safety for them.
- Donate by phone: To make a gift over the phone, please call us at 509.326.1190, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Donate by mail: Please address checks to YWCA Spokane and send to: YWCA Spokane, Development Department, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201.
- Join Centennial Circle: a community of visionary supporters who believe in the important services that we provide at the YWCA Spokane. Learn more…
- Leave a legacy: Support the future of our community with a planned gift to the YWCA Spokane. Contributions to the YWCA endowment help ensure our mission is fulfilled for years to come. For more information contact Dana Morris at 509.789.9304 or email email@example.com.
- Host a beneficiary event: Have fun and give back to the community by hosting your own fundraiser or product drive to benefit the YWCA. Contact Dana Morris at 509.789.9304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job opportunities: Employers with job opportunities or who are interested in engaging with women enrolled in our employment program called Women To Work, please email Chris Chandler at email@example.com.
- Donate food and hygiene items: YWCA domestic violence safe shelters are always in need of donations. For more information about food donations, please contact Melanie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate clothing: The YWCA accepts gently used clothing, accessories, and new toiletries for our donation-based, free clothing boutique for women, Our Sister’s Closet. For more information contact Teresa Dixon at email@example.com.
- Donate furniture and household items: The YWCA helps provide furniture and other housing wares to the families living in our emergency and transitional housing. To make a furniture donation please contact Jen Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency Wish List: View our YWCA Spokane Wish Lists, a comprehensive list of items needed on a continual basis. Drop off new and gently used items at 930 N Monroe St., Spokane, WA 99201. Thank you!
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards: Do you shop at Fred Meyer? Support the YWCA Spokane just by grocery shopping with your Rewards Card. Fred Meyer is donating 2.6 million each year to a non-profit of your choice. All you have to do is link your Rewards Card to YWCA Spokane and use it when you shop at Fred Meyer. Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping YWCA Spokane earn a donation.
- AmazonSmile: You shop. Amazon gives. It’s that easy! Support the YWCA Spokane by shopping at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchase(s) to the charitable organization of your choice.
- Steps to using AmazonSmile: (1)Visit smile.amazon.com (2) Sign in with your Amazon account and choose which charity you would like to support. If you are already signed into Amazon, simply search for “YWCA of Spokane.” Once you’ve selected the charity you’d like to support, you can begin shopping! It’s the same Amazon you know, but now a percentage of your eligible purchases will be donated to YWCA Spokane! Learn more about AmazonSmile.
Your gifts make a real impact on thousands of lives. Join our cause and support innovative YWCA programs that empower women and families in our community.
Despite our great work, increased needs and reduced funding are straining the community’s safety net. For every woman or family we help, there are many more that could use support that we are unable to reach without consistent support from our community partners.
Your investment will provide essential resources like domestic violence counseling, legal services, clothing, support for children in trauma, and job skills training.
Learn more about YWCA Spokane’s impact in our community.